Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Walk With A Morning Frown

    A bliss of smile toned to be a frown. That’s how my Tuesday morning started.


       I buckle up to the cold, freezing floor, cellular phone in hand. I tiptoed on the way to the cozy sala and dive into down on the chair, reading through a thousand messages I received this morning.


       Waiting. . . Was all I’ve been doing since I’ve been harassing my head with the thoughts that perplex me so? My mum shook her head and smiled at me as a sign of a sweet welcoming morning “hi!” was all she said “doing great?” she added, finally, “slow,” by the time she went away, I flash quickly back into my room and dive into my soft and scented bed. I baffle up and finally received a message of him “Good morning hon.” A smile cried out into my sensitive face, as it turn into apple-colored-blush, I replied “Good morning pud hon.” Exchanging of messages happened, then suddenly it turned into something I never did expected.


       “I don’t need someone whose flirt and seductive, all I want as a partner whose conservative looking.” Blood runs through my veins, hot and with anger. A drop of liquid suddenly began to fall from the corner of my eyes. I hesitated but I couldn’t resist them, I couldn’t even pretend that I was okay well actually I wasn’t. I thought of the love I have given him, I give all of me and love him like no one else could. For me he was my everything, my soul, my life, and the reason for every bit of smile. Now that he’s gone miles away I couldn’t able to bring back the broken pieces into place again. I’d love him so much and I don’t want to lose him, for this matter it is much better for the two of us broken and separated. Until the beat find its way again then surely that would be our time again and no one else could come close.


          Walking absent mindedly on the long and hot road onto the school, as if it is the end of the world. Then in a sudden, a Starex Van was approaching in front of me, a window suddenly open with the face of my dearest kuya Chip-Chip Gallarita, he smiled,  his eyes at me and shouted “pangit!pangit!” with his super-ultra-teasing-voice. A flash of smile appeared but then it only lasted for a while. Only for a while.

          Pag-ibig na sa kabila ng kamatayan ay hindi ko bibitawan”
“I can’t live without you, you are my life now” those words linked into my blank mind, and I can’t help the fact that until now, I am still holding into his words. Words that I long to hear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment