Friday, May 18, 2012

Sparks

 
                               
  I whispered soft and slow: 'I'm captivated by you honey like a firework show'". I was pathetically singing this verse from Taylor Swift's Sparks Fly. Exasperated and peeve, I annoyingly sang this song over and over again and I won't stop.. yeah I won't!



     It was a day... a day far from what I thought. Still it was just like... any other day. Oh God! That might be my phone beeping in exultation. It really was "Hi bee! how's my honey?" It states. My heart skipped a beat felt like gonna shatter into pieces of junk. It's been a night long like a century since his phone died. preposterous huh? An hour of exchanging text messages, My eyes had this urge that they needed to sleep BUT he undeniably forced me to make them still. Without any idea 'WHY'? of course, he did helped me to cover up the drowsiness inside. I was fun of talking with this "BOSSY BITCH FRIENDS" as what I call them, It was really such a hobby to be with them everyday inside of that two months without him. Yes, without him. 


     While I was painting my nails with this bloody red nail polish. There goes another beep, and I know... I know It's from him. "SURPRISE! :)" My mind was blank, I was halfway sitting at this computer chair with open legs. Then, a familiar tone bulged up I follow it's gaze up to the open field... My world shifted to a halt, it freezes just as my heart stop beating, it felt like the things around me... around us... are floating on air. This feeling is such a breathtaking. 'HE' leaned closer to me now, those hands that are swaying beneath my waist, are now steadily caged by his. I miss this feeling, the feeling when he's around. For a moment, he was laughing maybe because my hands are cold and pale, and I couldn't even manage to say a single word. My world is running through my head, and the only thing I was thinking that moment is: "ARE YOU REAL?" for a second I know he's killing my world, and yes... I know I'm seize. 


    His back unto my world now, and all those aches, longings while he's gone now shifted into something we both know we're going to lasts..Those sparks flies now... it shines even brighter than before. Again, the song keeps on playing on my sound box as the sun peeked unto my windows... and I know one thing, this is love, and this is for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment