Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tale old as time



     I nodded as I witnessed the bright-fully-sparkling stars fading its light.  And as I come to my bleary senses, highbrowed the reality; really things changes, and yeah it fades…

          Those were the words to describe my wearisome as I seen them fading. With my hands crossed, I plead as if saying, “Please, tell me it isn’t too late. Tell me… tell me… tell me he’s still going to come back” I said dolorously. “TELL ME HE’S STILL INLOVE WITH ME” I added. Talking to myself is undeniably making me insane. I lift my hands up high feeling all the shadows of coldness against my pale and fainting body reassuring myself that someday he’ll come back to me saying “I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WHAT IT IS BEFORE”-. so there I was....

It was a blithesome morning that had surprised me today. And I had this feeling of doubtless that something good was about to happen. I don’t when, but it will… someday. As I stroll to my phone landed right beside my pillow, letting my eyes wander through the text. “I LOVE YOU. I WANTED YOU. I NEEDED YOU. NOT THE SAME WAY AS I DID BEFORE, BUT EVEN MORE THAN WHAT IT IS BEFORE. I MISS YOU”, with my mind swiftly and briskly runs like a plane, with my heart beating like footsteps on the stairs, and with my stomach full of butterflies for then I have found myself smiling, for I know I am loved, nonetheless. – KRRIIIINNG! There it sounds like a bee buzzing in my ear. I wake up wondering where the things have gone. Wondering when will they ever happened. Wondering, what is it to feel those ever again? Notwithstanding, I love to see him waiting at my door again telling me those words that I long to hear.  – "Waiting’s really isn’t a hard thing indeed, for every hard work comes a beautiful masterpiece", I hummed to myself dumbfoundedly. 

Looking glumly at the bitter shadows of the sphere I ask myself. Fate truly creates a great paradox and mockery ‘coz at times we all wanted to give up, the neon horizon sprung ,and with every bit of chances of staying together still, we’re blissfully on our way of labeling each moment we spend and cling on to hopes of getting better. I kneel and hoped one day having him back again, feeling all the feelings that I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment