Thursday, October 27, 2011

Launcelot

     It was Thursday. Early evening when I came home straight from my Launcelot's place. A flash of indescribable feeling that burst inside of my endless beating heart. I said, " it's him ! there's nothing more I could ask for, but only him" . As the words linked into my , oh so, full of mystery mind. He then came along in the silence and darkness of my room, his face then flash without thinking any whys, his sweet, bearable smiles, his kissable lip, his tan skinned hand and that voice of him that turned my world upside down. Could there be any piece of assorted reasons why I should leave him? of course not ! a thought that keeps on burning , that states, living a life beside him would be the biggest mistake I could ever do.


          Stars begin to fly without holding you here by my side. Again and again my frizzy body was craving for your warmth hug. You are the Taylor Lautner , the Jacob Black , my "werewolf", indeed. Lying in the softness of my bed I then remember my past 5 hours with him, as he cradled me in his wide arms, held me tightly as he whispered " kita ra ha? " and as he spoke the words " I LOVE YOU ". Speechless , I couldn't say a word. The feeling of unconditional love that has printed in both of our hearts. Looking into his sparkling beautiful eyes was just like looking into the eyes of true love. In a brief second I then realized that he was exactly the man I am longing for. Now could there be anyone who could tell me that I had made the wrong choice ? NO!    the choice I made was exactly the reason why I am happy, why every morning was worth getting up. I answered myself.

           The day has come into an end, and fortunately another day was about to begin. As the song goes by "Don't know if i could ever be without you cause boy you complete me". No one can ever take your place my Tom Kaven: Launcelot.

No comments:

Post a Comment